What’s changed, what’s new
Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that your break with us is as relaxing as possible. And boy, don’t we all need a bit of rest & relaxation right now.
This being said, we wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed…
- Due to the latest (and third) National Lockdown our hotels are temporarily closed for now and we plan to re-open on the 17th May 2021.
- We are still taking bookings from 17th May onwards. The following rules will apply:
You will be able to visit us in a maximum group of up to 6 guests or with 1 other household.
- All guests staying with us will need to wear a face covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, restaurants and reception areas. For guests looking to use the Spa, face coverings will also need to be worn in the spa, nail parlours, treatment rooms and public areas of the House Spa.
- The Back Garden is now Dormy House’s main restaurant offering dinner. We have launched a brand new a la carte menu offering a wide variety of choice from melt-in-the-mouth fillet of beef with dauphinoise potatoes right through to succulent lobster macaroni. Please note the same dinner menu is served across both The Back Garden and Potting Shed restaurants.
- Afternoon Tea has scone from The Back Garden menu for now, but will be back from Thursday 20th May 2020, please click here to book.
- The Potting Shed has a more relaxed dining offer, everything from relaxed brunches to long lunches. During the evening our Back Garden menu is also served in this space. Please click here to view our brunch and lunch menu and make a reservation.
- It’s wine o’clock! We have launched ‘wine on tap’ in the Potting Shed where guests will be able to top up with credit and help themselves to wine, some really seriously nice wine too. Wine not?!
- MO will be opening shortly after Dormy House on Wednesday 26th May 2020. Please click here to view more information and to make a reservation.
The House Spa:
- We have installed a state-of-the-art i-sopod floatation experience in the House Spa ‘aka The Tub’ which is now ready and available to book.
- Gym and spa slots must be booked in advance, to do so please email or call the House Spa directly (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01386 859910). For more information about the spa changes that will be in place please click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Check-Out Time and Payment:
- We’ll be sorry to see you go but please vacate your room by 11am. When it comes to paying for your stay, we’ve moved our business to being cashless and would ask for payment via credit or debit card using contactless payment where possible.
- Our goal is to keep the true essence of our hotel and keep it a relaxed place to come and wind down whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay
Enjoy a spot of Pampering
TELL ME MORE
Give the gift of Dormy
Whatever your reason