What’s changed, what’s new
We’re flinging our doors back open on the 20th July and are now taking bookings from then. Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that you’re break with us is as relaxing as possible. And boy, don’t we all need a bit of rest & relaxation right now.
In the meantime, we wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed…
- Due to the intimate nature of the Chef’s Table style dining experience MO, it won’t be re-opening until later on in the year and we will be setting up a waiting list for those who’d like to be the first to dine once we can re-open it safely.
- The Back Garden will become Dormy House’s main restaurant offering dinner and afternoon tea. We will be launching a brand new a la carte menu offering a wide variety of choice from mouth-watering Wagyu burger, to melt-in-the-mouth fillet of beef with dauphinoise potatoes right through to succulent lobster macaroni. You’ll be spoiled for choice!
- The Potting Shed will be re-launching as a more relaxed bar, offering all day grazing from brunch through to lunch and evening light bites.
- It’s wine o’clock! We will be launching ‘wine on tap’ in the Potting Shed where guests will be able to top up with credit and help themselves to wine, some really seriously nice wine too. Wine not?!
- We will be releasing details very soon about a brand-new flotation experience in the spa. …
- Afternoon tea at Dormy House will re-launch form the 30th July onward and we are now taking bookings. This will be offered Thursday – Sunday between 1.30pm – 4.00pm. This will be offered in the Back Garden and al fresco on our terraces.
- We will also be making the most of our beautiful setting and outdoor spaces whilst extending dining times and areas in which guests can relax and enjoy.
Our goal is to keep the true essence of our hotel and keep it a relaxed place to come and wind down whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay.
Enjoy a spot of Pampering
TELL ME MORE
Give the gift of Dormy
Whatever your reason