What’s changed, what’s new
Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that your break with us is as relaxing as possible. And boy, don’t we all need a bit of rest & relaxation right now.
This being said, we wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed…
• Due to the latest (and third) National Lockdown our hotels are temporarily closed for now and we plan to re-open on the 1st March.
• We are still taking bookings from 1st March onwards. We are unsure what the next Tier system will be, but based on them being similar to prior to lockdown the following rules will apply:
- If you’re travelling from a Tier 1 and 2 area and are visiting as one household, we’ll see you soon! Under the new guidelines you can continue your visit and your booking is not affected.
- If you live in a Tier 3 and 4 area, we will need to re-schedule your stay or will be unable to welcome you (just for now!). But we look forward to welcoming you again just as soon as we can.
- All guests staying with us will need to wear a face covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, restaurants and reception areas. For guests looking to use the Spa, face coverings will also need to be worn in the spa, nail parlours, treatment rooms and public areas of the House Spa.
- The Back Garden is now Dormy House’s main restaurant offering dinner. We have launched a brand new a la carte menu offering a wide variety of choice from melt-in-the-mouth fillet of beef with dauphinoise potatoes right through to succulent lobster macaroni.
- Afternoon Tea has scone from The Back Garden menu for now, but will be back (Thursday – Sunday) from Thursday 4th February 2021.
- The Potting Shed now has a more relaxed dining offer, from all day grazing boards, brunch to evening light bites.
- It’s wine o’clock! We have launched ‘wine on tap’ in the Potting Shed where guests will be able to top up with credit and help themselves to wine, some really seriously nice wine too. Wine not?!
- Due to the intimate nature of the Chef’s Table style dining experience MO, it won’t be re-opening until later next year and we will be setting up a waiting list for those who’d like to be the first to dine once we can re-open it safely.
The House Spa:
- We have installed a state-of-the-art i-sopod floatation experience in the House Spa ‘aka The Tub’ which is now ready and available to book.
- Gym and spa slots must be booked in advance, to do so please email or call the House Spa directly (email@example.com / 01386 859910). For more information about the spa changes that will be in place please click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Check-Out Time and Payment:
- We’ll be sorry to see you go but please vacate your room by 11am. When it comes to paying for your stay, we’ve moved our business to being cashless and would ask for payment via credit or debit card using contactless payment where possible.
Our goal is to keep the true essence of our hotel and keep it a relaxed place to come and wind down whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay
Enjoy a spot of Pampering
TELL ME MORE
Give the gift of Dormy
Whatever your reason