What’s changed, what’s new
We’re back! Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that your break with us is as relaxing as possible. And boy, don’t we all need a bit of rest & relaxation right now.
This being said, we wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed…
Limitations to group gatherings:
- From Monday 14th September there is a change to the legislation which affects hotels, bars and restaurants. The largest possible indoor or outdoor gathering is now set at a maximum of 6 people. This currently means that some of our service including meetings and larger group gatherings have been put on hold. Any guest with a booking will be contacted by our team to re-arrange plans. And we will be keeping this under constant review.
- We are unable host groups larger than 6 guests.
- We have and will continue to follow government guidelines to ensure that our guests and our Farncombe Family are kept as safe. Naturally we would love to welcome guests to our hotels but must do so in a responsible way that makes sure everyone has a good time.
- From Saturday 8th August all guests staying with us will need to wear a face covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, restaurants and reception areas. For guests looking to use the Spa, face coverings will also need to be worn in the spa, nail parlours, treatment rooms and public areas of the House Spa.
- Due to the intimate nature of the Chef’s Table style dining experience MO, it won’t be re-opening until later on in the year and we will be setting up a waiting list for those who’d like to be the first to dine once we can re-open it safely.
- The Back Garden will become Dormy House’s main restaurant offering dinner. We will be launching a brand new a la carte menu offering a wide variety of choice from melt-in-the-mouth fillet of beef with dauphinoise potatoes right through to succulent lobster macaroni. You’ll be spoiled for choice!
- The Potting Shed will be re-launching as a more relaxed bar, offering all day grazing from brunch through to lunch and evening light bites. We will be taking reservations for The Potting Shed from the week of August 3rd.
- It’s wine o’clock! We will be launching ‘wine on tap’ in the Potting Shed where guests will be able to top up with credit and help themselves to wine, some really seriously nice wine too. Wine not?!
- The Spa will re-open for Dormy House residents from Saturday 25th July. We have installed a state-of-the-art i-sopod floatation experience in the House Spa ‘aka The Tub’ which is now ready and available to book from 1st September onwards.
- Gym and spa slots must be booked in advance, to do so please email or call the House Spa directly (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01386 859910). For more information about the spa changes that will be in place please click on the link at the bottom of this page.
- We will also be making the most of our beautiful setting and outdoor spaces whilst extending dining times and areas in which guests can relax and enjoy.
- Check-Out Time and Payment: We’ll be sorry to see you go but please vacate your room by 11am. When it comes to paying for your stay, we’ve moved our business to being cashless and would ask for payment via credit or debit card using contactless payment where possible.
Our goal is to keep the true essence of our hotel and keep it a relaxed place to come and wind down whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay.
Enjoy a spot of Pampering
TELL ME MORE
Give the gift of Dormy
Whatever your reason