What’s changed, what’s new
Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that your break with us is as relaxing as possible. And boy, don’t we all need a bit of rest & relaxation right now.
This being said, we wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed…
- All guests staying with us will need to wear a face covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, restaurants and reception areas. For guests looking to use the Spa, face coverings will also need to be worn in the spa, nail parlours, treatment rooms and public areas of the House Spa.
- The Back Garden is now Dormy House’s main restaurant offering dinner. We have launched a brand new a la carte menu offering a wide variety of choice from a melt-in-the-mouth cod kiev oozing with creamy garlic butter through to our Dormy Wagyu burger layered with tastebud tingling Double Gloucester.
- Our chef’s table style dining experience, MO, is back and available from Wednesday – Sunday. At the MO-ment we can only accept up to 8 guests at one time. Please click here to view more information and to make a reservation.
The House Spa:
- Gym and spa slots must be booked in advance, to do so please email or call the House Spa directly (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01386 859910). For more information about the spa changes that will be in place please click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Check-Out Time and Payment:
- We’ll be sorry to see you go but please vacate your room by 11am. When it comes to paying for your stay, we’ve moved our business to being cashless and would ask for payment via credit or debit card using contactless payment where possible.
- Our goal is to keep the true essence of our hotel and keep it a relaxed place to come and wind down whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay
Enjoy a spot of Pampering
TELL ME MORE
Give the gift of Dormy
Whatever your reason