What’s changed, what’s new
Following on from the Government’s announcement we wanted to share with you the latest measures we have in place to make sure your stay with us is as relaxing as possible. We are dedicated to making sure that all guests can visit the Estate with peace of mind that we are doing all we can to keep you and our team as safe as possible.
- As of the 19th July our team will continue to wear face coverings as an extra precaution. This is not compulsory for guests however, if you feel more comfortable wearing a face mask please continue to do so.
- The Back Garden is now Dormy House’s main restaurant offering dinner. We have launched a brand new a la carte menu offering a wide variety of choice from a melt-in-the-mouth cod kiev oozing with creamy garlic butter through to our Dormy Wagyu burger layered with tastebud tingling Double Gloucester.
- Our chef’s table style dining experience, MO, is back and available from Wednesday – Sunday. At the MO-ment we can only accept up to 10 guests at one time. Please click here to view more information and to make a reservation.
- We will continue to operate 1 hour booking slots for use of the pool and thermal suite for our members and resident guests, in order to manage the number of guests using the spa facilities at any one time, creating more space and making the experience as relaxing as possible.
Check-Out Time and Payment:
- We’ll be sorry to see you go but we ask guests to check-out of their rooms by 11am. When it comes to paying for your stay, we’ve moved our business to being cashless and would ask for payment via credit or debit card using contactless payment where possible.
Our goal is to keep the true essence of our hotel and keep it a relaxing and safe place to unwind.
Enjoy a spot of Pampering
TELL ME MORE
Give the gift of Dormy
Whatever your reason