Terms & Conditions
Zen at House Spa, classes and treatments
- All classes and treatments are for adults only and attendees must be over 18 years of age. We reserve the right to ask for proof of ID.
- As our specialists take time out from their own businesses to run our classes/ activities, we do have minimum numbers for the classes to go ahead. We reserve the right to cancel classes at short notice if minimum numbers are not reached or due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness of the specialist. In either case, you will receive a full refund.
- As a courtesy to our practitioners and to other guests in the session, we request that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your class start time. We cannot delay the start of the session for others but we may still be able to accommodate you on the class if you are a few minutes late. This will be at the discretion of the instructor. If you are more than 30 mins late, we regret that you will not be able to join the session and will be charged in full.
- All guests will be advised what to wear/ bring to their session. By booking the session, you agree to adhere to this advice and any other health and safety points raised, either prior to or during the session. Anyone not adhering to instructions, which may affect the health, safety or enjoyment of themselves, the specialist practitioner/ guide or other persons attending will be asked to leave the session and no refund will be given.
- No food and beverages, with the exception of water, should be bought into the facility, with the exception of those purchased at the House Spa.
- The House Spa and it’s premises, including the outdoor seating area and the back garden are all designated no-smoking zones and smoking is strictly prohibited. This also includes vapes.
- Dogs or children are not permitted in our treatment rooms and class studios.
- Weekly talks and classes: Cancel more than 48 hours before your activity to avoid any penalty. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Treatments and consultations: Cancel more than 48 hours before your treatment to avoid any penalty. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Seasonal workshops: Many of our specialist seasonal workshops incl. ceramics, chocolate and floristry involve our practitioners pre-ordering specialist materials for the session and so these are non-refundable once your booking is made.